KORG DDD-1 Dynamic Digital Drums - 100V
The DDD-1 was a digital programmable drum machine released in the mid eighties. It offers some pretty great drum sounds from that era. Additional sounds can be added using optional ROM cards. The drum sounds also have editable parameters so you can add your own style to the sounds. The DDD-1 is also equipped with full MIDI implementation. If you like typical eighties drum sounds, the DDD-1 would be a formidable alternative to other similar drum machines like the Roland TR-707.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit shows some general wear and tear from use over the years. This includes some marks, nicks, scratches and chips / cracks on the corners and also on one slide potentiometer cap. Please see photos for more details. There is nothing major and nothing which detracts from use / functions or sound of the unit.
• This DDD-1 has been tested and we can confirm all the buttons and sliders are working as they should.
• This unit sounds as great as ever and is a pleasure to play.
• This DDD-1 has had a brand new memory battery installed. All the factory sounds are present. Patterns and songs are clear and ready to have your creations saved!
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
Polyphony - 18 voices
Sounds - 18 sampled sounds: 2 Kick, 2 Snare, Low/Mid/Hi Toms, Rimshot, Claps, Crash, 2 Open hihats, 2 Closed hihats, Ride, Cowbell, Tambourine and Cabasa
Controls - pitch, dynamics, decay, roll and flam
Patterns - 100
Songs - 10
Keyboard - 14 assignable velocity trigger buttons
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1986 - 1987
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buye