Roland TR-909 Classic 80's Vintage Analoge Drum Machine - 240V
Classic and oh so famous 80's Roland drum machine. Great sounds, easy programming and heard all over tracks from the 80's till this very day in 2023!
The TR-909 is an awesome analogue drum machine. It is THE standard House and Techno beatbox. Sounds include kick, snare, hand clap, open and closed hi hats, low mid and hi toms, rim shot, ride and crash cymbals. Sounds are tweak-able by using the attack, tone, tuning, decay, snap and accent potentiometers.
It is armed with Roland's DIN Sync and MIDI, individual outputs, external memory cartridges (not included), and an essential shuffle & flam for great grooves. Use it as a sound module or program patterns, songs and beats into it...either way you'll be in analogue drum heaven with the 909!
Notable 909 users include 808 State, Air, Future Sound of London, Moby, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Orbital, Underworld, The Prodigy, Faithless, Jimmy Edgar, Jean-Michel Jarre, Luke Vibert, The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Aphex Twin, Kanye West, Carl Cox, Bjork, Squarepusher, Liam Howlett and so many more!
- This is a used unit
- This TR-909 has had a minor service. It has been thoroughly tested and it has no faults to note. The machine sounds great!!
- Physically, this unit is in great condition for its age. It shows some general wear like some marks, nicks and scratches. The most notable wear would be at one of the back corners where there is a larger chip in the plastic, as well as it looking a bit out of shape. Nothing major at all. Please see all photos.
- Please be aware that the TR-909 uses 2 x AA batteries for its memory circuit. This unit will be shipped with two brand new batteries. Please ensure to set a reminder to change these batteries yearly to ensure your new drum machine is not subjected to any battery leak.
- This beauty is a factory 240V model! This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand.
- International buyers will most likely need a step-up transformer to use this unit. If you are unsure about this, please check in before purchase so we can help you out.
- The TR-909 uses an IEC cable to power on. This cable will be included for AU and NZ buyers only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
The postage has been set high to include insurance on this item.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.