Korg RK-100S Keytar 37 Key MIDI Shoulder Keyboard & Synthesiser - White W/ Case
Appearing in 1984, the RK-100 remote keyboard broke the chains of keyboardists, setting them free to perform as they liked. With a stylish body available in four colors, it allowed the keyboard player to challenge the vocalist or guitarist for the main role on stage.
Thirty years later, the RK was resurrected. Although beautiful curved surfaces have been added, the essence of the original and very popular design is unchanged. What had been a somewhat large and heavy body has been made more compact and lightweight thanks to modern components such as a slim keyboard. While the original required an external sound module, the new RK-100S contains a built-in analog modeling sound generator.
New features and functions include two ribbon controllers, an arpeggiator, and a vocoder, and there are also "favorite" buttons that allow you to register frequently-used sounds for one-touch selection. The RK-100S is your choice for smarter, more active, and more enjoyable performance. (KORG offical website)
The Korg RK-100S is an awesome gift for anyone who is into 80's music / keytars. The MIDI out function means you can use this unit with your other MIDI compatible synths / sound modules. This unit would also be great for a retro inspired video clip or movie, to rock out on stage with or add something fun to your current set up.
- This Korg RK-100S has been used.
- This unit is in great condition overall. It shows a small amount of wear like a couple of chips and scuffs.The chips have been filled in with some white paint. There nothing major at all and is overall a nice piece. Please see all photos.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should.
- This Korg RK-100S will be shipped with its genuine Korg soft carry case. This case has two cuts in the back. Please see photos.
- This unit can power off AA batteries or a 9V positive centre power adaptor.
- A genuine korg 100-240V power supply will be included in the sale. This adaptor has a Japanese plug end so will need to be used with a travel adaptor in Australia. This is not included in the sale. Please ask if you are unsure. No batteries are included.
- Sale is for unit and case only. Nothing else is included.
- 37-keys (Slimkey, velocity sensitive, no after touch)
- MMT (Multiple Modeling Technology)
- Number of timbres
- Maximum 2 (when using Layer, Split, or Multi)
- Maximum 8 voices (Maximum 4 voices when the vocoder is selected)
- 2 oscillator + noise generator
- Oscillator 1
Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE, FORMANT, NOISE, PCM/DWGS, AUDIO IN
Modulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPM
- Modulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPM
- Oscillator 2
- Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE
- Modulation: RING, SYNC, RING+SYNC
- Wave shaping
- WS type: DRIVE, DECIMATOR, HARDCLIP, OCT SAW, MULTI TRI, MULTI SIN, SUB OSC SAW, SUB OSC SQU, SUB OSC TRI, SUB OSC SIN, LEVEL BOOST
- Multi-mode filters
- Filter 1: -24 dB/oct LPF ~ -12 dB/oct LPF ~ HPF ~ BPF ~ Thru Filter 2: LPF, HPF, BPF F
- 16-band vocoder, adjustable level and pan for each band, Formant Shift function, Formant Hold function
- 2-band EQ
- Master effects x 2
- 17 effect algorithm Master effects
- UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger (6 types), Step Arpeggiator function
- 200 programs
- Input jack（Mono dynamic mic, Line input）
- Intended for a mono dynamic microphone which doesn’t require power, this jack can also be used as a line input
Input select switch
MIC1: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain Low]
MIC2: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain High]
LINE: Line Input (mono L-ch input)
- Connector type: mono mini jack
- Output jack (Headphone, Stereo, Line out)
- Maximum output: 25mW + 25mW @ 33 ohms load
- Connector type:φ6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
- Type B
- 7-segment LEDs, 3 digits
- Approx. 8 hours (using alkaline batteries - not included)
- 830 x 262 x 71 mm/32.68 x 10.32 x 2.80 inches
- 4.0 kg/ 8.82 lbs.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.