Add some nice grainy tape sound to your mixes with this 4 Track cassette tape recorder from Tascam. The Tascam 464 is a Portastudio designed to record 4 tracks onto a standard cassette. It features a built in mixer with three bands of EQ on each channel, XLR inputs on channels 1-4, and 1/4" inputs for the other inputs. The Tascam 464 is a great machine, capable of producing some excellent demos across simple, 4 track recordings. As such, this would be a suitable machine for rap/hip-hop and singer songwriter/folk music with limited instrumentation. The 464 is also an excellent machine to use for an introduction to multitrack recording.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been serviced and thoroughly tested. We can confirm it is fully functional and sounds great!
- The service included, but was not limited to a deep clean and grease of the tape mechanism, gear "c" was replaced, brand new belts and idler tyre were installed and the heads were demagnetised.
- This unit shows a small amount of general wear from use and age. For example a couple of marks nicks and scratches. Nothing major at all. Overall this unit in good condition. Please see all photos.
- This unit has been converted to 240V with the factory multi-tap transformer. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia! If you are from overseas you may need to use this unit with a step-up transformer, or get another tech to change the cable and internal setting back to 100-120V.
- Pitch wheel.
- Two computer controlled memory locations with auto-punch in.
- Return to zero locate button.
- Two loops for effect and auxiliary.
- Optional record to SMPTE on track 4.
- Dbx Type II noise reduction.
- Two speed modes low (1.875 ips) and high (3.75 ips).
- sweepable EQ.
- Record on up to 4 tracks simultaneously.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Please be aware no returns will be accepted because of the DBX switch. It is still fully functional and its condition has been fully disclosed.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.