Korg MicroKontrol USB & MIDI 37 Key 16 Pad Controller For Sound Modules & Software
The MicroKontrol was released in 2003. It is a USB / MIDI Controller. You can use it to control certain computer based software, or sound modules. The microKONTROL works well with many software products, including the Korg Legacy package. It offers three octaves of mini velocity-sensitive keys, eight control sliders with matching rotary controls and small LCD displays, a combined modulation/pitch bend joystick, and a square of 16 velocity-sensitive drum or note trigger-pads doubling as selectors for new setups, edit functions, sequencer Play/Stop/Record, and more. It draws power from a USB port but can also be battery or 9V AC powered. It offers MIDI outputs for controlling external instruments as well as software ones.
Each small microKONTROL LCD shows the current controller data being sent, but sheets of tiny silver stickers are supplied so you can label functions. However, some of the deep editing possibilities become quite complex - for example, the pads can enter either decimal or hex information, but aren't numbered in a straightforward manner.
Overall, though, the microKONTROL is a neat little piece of kit. It's compact and playable, and the combination of keyboard, pads and joystick offers endless possibilities. It makes access to all your music software much simpler. (Vintage Synth Explorer)
Please be aware as this is a USB / MIDI controller it does not make its own sounds and must be connected to a synth, sound module or compatible software to be utilised.
• This MicroKontrol has been used.
• This unit only shows some minor wear form use and age. Most notable wear would be one mark near the top of the unit. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see photos.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should.
• This unit will ship with its original box. Inside the box there are some of the original accessories such as the stickers for labelling functions and USB cable.
• This sale is for the MicroKonrol unit box and accessories mentioned above. Nothing else is included in the sale. A generic power adaptor will be included for Australian buyers only.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please send us a message if you have any questions and don't forget to check out our other listings for more synths and pro audio!