Presonus TubePRE tube Microphone & Instrument Preamplifier
You might not expect to get a professional-quality preamp with the trimmings in a 1/3U box that with a price that’s barely in 3 figures. But the TubePRE is definitely all-pro, starting with a dual-servo (no capacitors) gain stage that lets you boost the program signal to smoking hot levels without significantly increasing the background noise. The 12AX7 vacuum-tube-based preamp includes a Gain control and a Tube Drive control that lets you decide how much signal to put through the tube. You get 48V phantom power, a 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad, and polarity-reverse switch, just like with the big preamps. And of course, the TubePre delivers the highly prized tube warmth we all love. It even sports an analog, backlit VU meter. The TubePRE is more than a mic preamp, though. Thanks to separate instrument and mic inputs, it also serves as a dynamite direct box (DI) for guitars and basses. And it’s small enough to carry almost anywhere, although you also can rack-mount it using our optional 3UMR rack adapter. So if you want to add a little extra “bang” to your audio, get the PreSonus TubePRE. Because dynamite preamps really do come in small packages. (PreSonus Website)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in excellent condition. It shows some minor wear from use and age. Please see all photos.
- This unit ships in its OG box.
- This unit has been tested and it is fully functional.
- This sale is for the unit, box and a power supply for Australian and New Zealand buyers only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
- International buyers will need to source their own power supply.
Dual-servo, 12AX7 vacuum-tube-based preamp with:
- Tube Drive tube-saturation control
- Gain control
- 48V phantom power
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Backlit VU meter
- Clip LED
- 1 unbalanced ¼” instrument input
- 1 balanced XLR mic input
- 1 unbalanced ¼” line output
- 1 balanced XLR line output
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded.