Boss Digital Studio BR-532 Portable Digital Recorder With Onboard Effects & 64MB Smartmedia Card.
The BR-532 Digital Studio gives guitarists and songwriters the freedom to record their music anytime, anyplace. Using SmartMedia, the portable BR-532 can record up to four primary tracks-each with eight Virtual Tracks-which can be mixed down using onboard effects and transferred digitally to a computer or CD burner. (Boss website)
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in excellent condition. It shows some minor wear from use. Nothing too noticeable at all. Please see photos.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and is fully functional.
• This sale is for the unit, 64MB Smart Media card and its original box only. Nothing else is included in the sale.
• This unit uses a 9V negative centre 2A power supply. A generic power adaptor will be included if buyer is located within Australia. It can also be powered off AA batteries (not included).
- Compact and affordable 4-track digital recorder using SmartMedia storage
- Intuitive, BOSS-style operation for easy recording and mixing
- 4-track simultaneous playback; 32 Virtual Tracks (V-Tracks) for recording
- 32MB SmartMedia card included; expandable using up to 128MB cards
- Sophisticated digital editing including Copy, Move, Paste and Undo
- Insert and Loop effects processors with COSM¬ Guitar Amp Modeling, Bass Simulator and more
- Onboard Rhythm Guide with realistic stereo drum sounds
- Phrase Trainer and Center Cancel functions
- Choice of Guitar/Bass Hi-Z input, XLR and 1/4" Microphone inputs, or stereo RCA Line input
- Optical Digital output for mastering to computer or stand-alone CD burner
- Built-in microphone and battery power for recording on-the-go
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.