Tascam 122-B Vintage Rack Mount Stereo Master Cassette Tape Recorder - 100V
The Tascam 122-B was released in 1981. It is a master stereo cassette deck with Dolby B noise reduction.The main features of the Tascam 122-B are: 3 heads and off-tape monitoring, analog 3 digit tape counter and memory stop, manual tape type selection with support for normal, chrome and metal tapes as well as single capstan transport.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been serviced. The service included, new belts, transport and head alignments, speed test / pitch alignment, clean, new lamp and demagnetisation of the heads.
- This unit is ready to go at home or in the studio.
- This unit is in pretty good cosmetic condition. Unfortunately the plastic around the DBX unit inputs and outputs at the back was broken and glued back together by a previous owner. The inputs and outputs are still fully functional. (There is no DBX unit included in this sale). It also has one large scuff / scratch on near the rack mounts. As well as some smaller general rack rash, nicks and scratches. Please see photos for further details.
- The "Memory" and "Phones" and BIAS knobs are not original. This does not affect their use or function.
- This sale is for the Tascam 122 MK II unit only. No other parts or accessories are included.
Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale. Please see our other listings.
- The use of a step-down transformer may also apply to international buyers as well. Please ask if you are unsure so we can help you source the correct item.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. We do not refund for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.
Remote areas may incur extra fees.
International shipping cost does not include import charges, GST, VAT, TAX or any other fees. These are the buyers responsibility.