AKAI MPC 2500 Drum Machine Sampler and MIDI Sequencer W/ CD Drive USB & More!
The MPC2500 was released at the same time as the MPC1000. It is very similar, just bigger and packed with more features! It features a 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM and extensive editing capabilities. Designed for professional music-production environments as well as DJs and other live performers, MPC2500 features a time-tested drum-pad surface, twin on-board effects processors, four Q-Link controllers for real-time control, 10 analog outputs, and a S/PDIF digital output. MPC2500 also offers an 100,000-note, 64-track sequencer that can be assigned to four different MIDI outputs for a total of 64 independently addressable MIDI channels.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition, showing a small amount of general wear from use and age. There is nothing major and nothing which detracts from the use of the unit. Please see photos.
• This unit has the maximum of 128Mb of RAM installed.
• This MPS2500 includes a 128Mb CF card to get you started. Please note that the sound on this card may have been edited from the factory sounds as it is a used unit.
• This unit has the optional CD-ROM drive installed.
• This MPC2500 has had a service. Any minor functional issues have been addressed. Tact switches have been replaced. This unit has no faults to note. It is 100% functional and ready to plug in and play!
• This unit is 100-240V so can be plugged in and played anywhere in the world. It uses a standard IEC cable to power on. A brand new IEC cable will be included for Australian buyers only.
• This sale is for the MPC2500 and printed and bound user manual only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
- 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with 16MB memory built in, expandable up to 128MB RAM
- Two on-board effects processors and a main output-effects processor, two assignable Q-link sliders and two Q-link knobs for real-time performance control
- 240 x 64 hinged, backlit LCD
- USB port for computer connectivity
- Built-in analog and digital I/O, headphone output, and two MIDI ins / four MIDI outs
- Chop-shop slices a loop into individual samples with automatic pad assignment
- Patched phrase synchronises phrase samples to any tempo without changing pitch
- Continuous sample track records long audio tracks into a sequence
- Outputs can be resampled
- Audio input can be controlled with Q-links for real-time control
- Ten analog outputs, stereo digital I/O
- Optional accessories include 128MB Ram Expansion (EXM-128), CD ROM Installation Kit (including CD ROM Drive) (CD-M25) - Both are included and have been installed.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.