Roland Juno 106 Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Juno-106 is a classic and very popular Roland vintage synth.
This machine is great for strings, pads, synth brass, bass and many other awesome poly synth sounds.
This is a used unit.
Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some general nicks and scratches from use over the years. The buttons have not faded too much and are still pretty nice. There is a small crack in the back on the plastic end cap. Nothing major at all though.
The keys are still nice, bright and white. All text is clear and legible.
All switches, sliders and controls function as they should.
- This Juno-106 has recently come from a service. This included but is not limited to:
- "Voice chips" were refurbished
- Deep clean inside and out
- Any minor functional issues were addressed
- Any faulty sliders were replaced
The memory battery has been replaced and all factory patches have been reloaded for the convenience of the new user.
- This unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this synth.
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.