Roland Juno 106 Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Juno-106 is a classic and very popular Roland vintage synth.
This machine is great for strings, pads, synth brass, bass and many other awesome poly synth sounds. As used by Tame Impala, Tangerine Dream, Vangelis, Underworld, Mr Fingers, William Ørbit, Überzone, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Autechre, BT, Vince Clarke, Moby, 808 State, Leftfield, Fluke, Josh Wink, Todd Terry, Depeche Mode, Eat Static, Biosphere, The Prodigy, The Shamen, Bushflange, Cirrus, Astral Projection, Apollo 440, Faithless, Union Jack, Computer Controlled, Pet Shop Boys, Sneaker Pimps, Erasure, Freddy Fresh, Rabbit in the Moon, Kevin Saunderson, Jimmy Edgar, Laurent Garnier, Vangelis, Sigur Ros, and the Chemical Brothers and so many more.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some small, general nicks and scratches from use over the years. The keys are straight and white and all text is clear and legible. Overall this is a very nice synth with no signs of internal damage, drops or spills. Please see photos.
- All switches, sliders and controls function as they should.
- This Juno-106 has recently come from a service. This included but is not limited to:
- The "Voice chips" or Roland 80017A have been refurbished. There is plenty of information about this online. We have been working on this technique for many years and have a great success rate with it.
- Deep clean inside and out.
- Any minor functional issues were addressed.
- The memory battery has been replaced and all factory patches have been reloaded for the convenience of the new user.
- Full calibration and tune according to factory specifications.
- This Juno-106 has been converted to 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this synth. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we'd we glad to help you out.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.