Vintage Korg Mono/poly 4 Voice Poly synth
The Monopoly is an analogue beast and a personal favourite of ours. Released in the early 80's It is both monophonic and polyphonic. It features 4 VCO's which can be shared in 4-voice Polyphonic mode, or linked in unison for a huge monophonic lead. The synth has many great features which make it a very popular and sort after synth. The real time control also make it an excellent synth to use live.
• This is a used unit.
• Physically this unit is in great condition for its age. The front panel shows some light wear for example some small scratches. Nothing Major at all. The keys are still nice and white. There is some wear to the wooden side panels, mostly on the sides. Please see photos for further details. Overall it is a very nice synth!
• All switches and potentiometers function as they should.
• This Mono/poly has had a minor service which included a full tune up and calibration.
• This unit is 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia! If you purchase this synth from overseas you MUST ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this unit. If you are unsure or have any questions please send us a message.
• Polyphony - 4 Voices
• Oscillators - 4 VCO's: triangle / sawtooth / PWM
• LFO - 2 LFO's w/ individual rates
• Filter - VCF, VCF ADSR
• VCA - ADSR Env
• Keyboard - 44 keys
• Arpeg/Seq - YES (with very cool effects)
• Control - CV/GATE and CV Filter
• Effects - Chord Memory
• VCO sync / modulation
• Date Produced - 1981
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.