Original Korg MS-20 late 70's Early 80's Monophonic Synthesiser.
The Korg MS-20 was, and still is a very popular synth. So much so that it was remade as the "MS-20 Mini" a few years back now, and more recently, Korg have released a full size replica.
This sale is for the full size, vintage, orignal synth with the KORG 35 filter. This classic monophonic beast is capable of some amazing sounds. Full, deep and round bass, percussive, noise and effects, bubbles and squelch plus some pretty amazing leads! This synth is also great for beginners with its real time editing, by using lots of knobs and the patch section you can improve your signal flow knowledge. The MS-20 has tons of notable users such as Aphex Twin, The Prodigy, Daft Punk, Jimmy Edgar, William Orbit, Jean-Michel Jarre, Gorilliaz, Shapeshifter, Portishead and many many more!
• This MS-20 has been used.
• This MS-20 is in great condition for its age. There are some nicks, mostly on the top and back of the unit. All text is clear and legible, all knobs are original and the keys are still white! Please see all photos for further details.
• This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional. All the pots are clean and smooth. Keys are nice and responsive. It sounds great and is fun to use!
• The serial number is 140426. It is an early model featuring the OG Korg 35 filter.
• This unit has been converted to 240V using the internal factory multi-tap transformer. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand. If you purchase from overseas you may either need a travel adaptor or a step-up transformer to use this item. Please contact us if you are unsure before purchase or powering on.
Polyphony - Monophonic
Oscillators - 2 VCO's + noise
LFO - One LFO w/ multiple waveforms
Filter - 2 MultiMode VCFs: Lowpass, Highpass, Notch, BandReject; with ADSR
VCA - 2 VCAs: ADSR + Sample and Hold with an envelope follower
Keyboard - 37 keys
Control - CV/GATE
Date Produced - 1978-83
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.