Roland Juno 106 Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Juno-106 is a classic and very popular Roland vintage synth.
This machine is great for strings, pads, synth brass, bass and many other awesome poly synth sounds. As used by Tame Impala, Tangerine Dream, Vangelis, Underworld, Mr Fingers, William Ørbit, Überzone, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Autechre, BT, Vince Clarke, Moby, 808 State, Leftfield, Fluke, Josh Wink, Todd Terry, Depeche Mode, Eat Static, Biosphere, The Prodigy, The Shamen, Bushflange, Cirrus, Astral Projection, Apollo 440, Faithless, Union Jack, Computer Controlled, Pet Shop Boys, Sneaker Pimps, Erasure, Freddy Fresh, Rabbit in the Moon, Kevin Saunderson, Jimmy Edgar, Laurent Garnier, Vangelis, Sigur Ros, and the Chemical Brothers and so many more.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some general nicks, scratches and scuffs from use over the years. The most notable wear is that the colours have started to fade. Please see photos for further details.
- All switches, sliders and controls function as they should.
- This Juno-106 has recently come from a service. This included but is not limited to:
- The "Voice chips" have been replaced with the high quality, Analogue Renaissance AR80017A chips. These chips are a new and highly improved version of the of the Roland 80017A Chip. The clones are far more stable, robust, and will last a lifetime, unlike the originals which often fail and need to be refurbished / replaced. The AR clones also sound identical. You can find out more if you google search this issue or the replacement chips. (These retail for $450 AUD not including installation by an experienced technician)
- Deep clean inside and out.
- Any minor functional issues were addressed.
- The memory battery has been replaced and all factory patches have been reloaded for the convenience of the new user.
- This unit has had a full calibration and tune according to factory specifications.
- This Juno-106 has been converted to 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this synth. Or you can get an experienced tech to convert the unit back to 100V. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we'd we glad to help you out.
- This beauty is ready to go at home or in the studio!
- This unit has a 6 month back to base warranty. This means if you have any issues with it within the first six months of purchase all you have to do it send it back to us and we will fix it for free. This warranty does not include misuse, drops or spills. It is for faulty components only. Customers are responsible for getting the unit to and from Lofi Music, West Gosford.
Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice: pulse, saw, and square
LFO - 1 with Rate and Delay
Filter - non-resonant high pass and resonant low pass (24 dB/oct)
VCA - ADSR, level and gate
Control - MIDI (In/Out/Thru)
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!
This item is listed elsewhere. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time.