This unit has been used
This unit is in good physical condition. The faceplate is still nice and clean. Notable signs of wear would include; one knob is missing the silver coloured cap on top, there are some nicks and scuffs to the tolex case and the cable door is missing. Overall it is still a nice vintage piece. There is nothing that affects the use, functions or sound of this unit. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has had a major service. It is sounding great! The service included:
- Deep clean of the tape mechanism and tape bay areas.
- Deep clean of entire unit internal and external.
- The heads have been cleaned and demagnetised.
- Brand new new lamp, pinch roller, felts, tape roller bearing and new tape has been installed.
- Brand new mains cable has been installed.
- All switches and pots have been cleaned.
- Unit has been set up and calibrated to factory specification.
Please be aware this unit is a factory 240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand. International buyers would most likely need a step-up transformer to power on this unit. If you are unsure, please get in touch before purchase.
- This sale is for the RE-201 unit only. No other parts, accessories, cables etc are included.
FOOT SWITCH JACK:
ROTARY 12-WAY MODE SELECTOR:
LED INDICATION TYPE PEAK LEVEL METER:
REVERB UNIT: (3 springs system)
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear. This item is listed elsewhere and we reserve the right to end this listing at any time.