MPC1000 Music Production Studio
MPC1000 inherits all of the essential MPC features such as 32-voice stereo sampling, 64-track sequencing, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, fitting all the production capability into a compact, affordable package. The MPC1000 is small, rugged and incredibly portable for an easy fit into a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition, showing some minor wear from use and age. Nothing major or very noticeable at all. Please see photos.
• This MPC1000 has been tested and it is fully functional.
• This unit is running version 2.12
• This unit has 128mb of RAM installed.
• This MPC1000 will ship with a 1GB CF Card.
• This unit is 100-240V so can be plugged in and played anywhere in the world. It uses a standard IEC cable to power on, this cable is not included in the sale.
• Hard Drive (optional - req. HDM-10): any standard IDE 2.5" hard drive (Not included)
• Memory: 128MB installed
• Analog Input/Output:
◦ (2) Balanced 1/4" Inputs
◦ (6) Unbalanced 1/4" Outputs [Stereo L/R + 4 Assignable Outs]
◦ (1) Headphone Output
◦ Digital Input/Output:
◦ (1) Coaxial S/PDIF Input [RCA]
◦ (1) Coaxial S/PDIF Output [RCA]
• MIDI Input/Output:
◦ (2) MIDI Input [5-pin DIN]
◦ (2) MIDI Output [5-pin DIN]
• Other Input/Output:
◦ (2) 1/4" Footswitch
◦ (1) USB [Storage Support]
◦ Analog Input = +10dBu
◦ Analog Output = +17dBu [Stereo & Assignable Outs]
◦ Sampler Resolution: 16bit/44.1kHz
• Sampler Recording Time:
◦ 136sec [16MB/MONO]
◦ 24min 28sec [128MB/MONO]
• Sequencer Details:
◦ 100,000 notes resolving at 96ppq
◦ 99 Sequences with total 64 tracks per seq
◦ 20 Songs with total 250 steps per song
• Pad Details:
◦ 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
◦ 4 Pad Banks [A, B, C, D]
◦ Synchronization: MIDI Clock only
◦ 100v - 240v
• Dimensions (W x H x D):
◦ 13" x 2.97" x 8.98"
◦ 330mm x 75.5mm x 228.2mm
• Weight (net):
◦ 7.6 lbs
◦ 3.45 kg
• Data Compatibility:
◦ MPC1000: SEQ, WAV, PGM
◦ MPC2000/2000XL: SEQ (saved as MID file only), WAV, SND, PGM (Most parameters of PGM file can be loaded.)
◦ MPC2500: SEQ, WAV, PGM
◦ MPC4000: SEQ (saved as MID file only), WAV, AKP (DRUM program only...No Keygroups. Only note assign and tune are loaded.)
◦ MPC3000: SND (THRU Computer)
◦ Z4/Z8: WAV, PGM (DRUM program only. Only note assign and tune are loaded.)
◦ S5000/6000: WAV only (THRU Computer)
◦ S1000/3000: No compatibility
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.