Ensoniq ESQ-1 Polyphonic Digital Wave Synthesiser W/ Analogue Filters - 100V
The Ensoniq ESQ-1 was released in 1986. Although the waveforms are digital in nature, the filters are all analogue and it has many analogue synth features such as ring modulator, sequencer, and oscillator-sync. The envelopes and LFOs are can be freely routed to each DCO, VCA and or VCF and the 40 preset sounds can all be edited to suit your own musical style. Editing on the EQS-1 is made easy with the large screen and you are bound to come up with some really unique results. You can choose from analogue, digital, or samples or any combo since there are three independent oscillators per voice. The ESQ-1 also has dynamic voice allocation which can seamlessly switch from 8-voices of analog to 8-voices of digital or sampled voices. Lastly the ESQ-1 has a built in sequencer which can store up to 24,000 notes in 30 sequences and 10 songs via battery back-up.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit has been serviced and is fully functional.
• Physically this unit shows some general wear from use and age. This includes some nicks, and marks. Nothing major at all though. Please see photos.
• All potentiometers and buttons on this ESQ-1 are responsive and function as they should.
• This ESQ-1 has been tested. It has a AAA battery holder inside to retain memory. Two brand new batteries have been installed. All the factory patches are present and it is working and sounding as great as it should. Please note the batteries inside this machine should be changed yearly to prevent any damage to the machine. If you are going to put it in storage, we would recommend you remove the batteries first.
• This unit is 100V. This means you MUST use it with the correct step-down transformer within Australia. Australian buyers will receive a free, compatible step-down so the ESQ-1 is ready to plug and play as soon as it arrives!
• If you purchase from overseas and your mains power is 220-240V please ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on this synth. If you are unsure about this please send us a message. The specifications would be: INPUT:220/240V Output:120V. No Less than 60 Watts.
• This sale is for the ESQ-1, 100V IEC and step-down transformer (For AU and NZ buyers only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
• Polyphony - 8 voices (dynamic voice allocation)
• Oscillators - 3 digital oscillators per voice, 32 waveforms
• LFO - 3 LFOs per voice; triangle, saw, square, random
• Filter - 4-pole analog resonant filter with 6-stage envelope
• VCA - 4 VCA + 4 Envelopes with 7 parameters per voice
• Sequencer - 8-Track (30 patterns, 10 songs w/ up to 99 patterns each)
• Keyboard - 61 note (velocity)
• Memory - 40 patches
• Control - MIDI (8-parts)
• Date Produced - 1986 - 1988
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for faulty items or manufacture defect. We do not accept returns for change of mind or incorrect purchase. Please contact us if you are having problems with something you have purchased from us as we will strive to come to a solution with you.