Ensoniq VFX Dynamic Component Synthesis Polyphonic Synthesiser
Produced in 1989, the VFX followed up from the SQ-80 and and ESQ-1. The VFX added more polyphony and waveforms. It allowed for the PPG-like synthesis putting it into unique class of digital synthesisers along with the PPG Wave series, Waldorf Microwave series, and Ensoniq, SQ-80, ESQ-1, and Fizmo.
The VFX has 21 voices and a single patch can contain up to 6 different waveforms that can be combined and layered. It also features Advanced and analog-like synth parameters including its dual multi-mode digital filters, three 11-stage envelopes, LFO, and 15 modulation sources allow you to further shape and morph your sounds. There's even a built-in 24-bit VLSI dual effects processor with reverb, chorus, flanging, and delay as well as full MIDI implementation. (Vintage Synth Explorer)
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in good condition for its age. It shows a small amount of wear like nicks and scratches from use over the years. Mostly on the sides. The keys have started to turn a faint cream colour. There is nothing major at all, nor anything which detracts from the sounds or functions of this synthesiser. Please see all photos for further details.
- All keys, potentiometers and switches are functioning as they should. It sounds great and is a pleasure to use.
- This VFX is an orignal 240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this synth. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we'd we glad to help you out.
- This is the original VFX model, not to be confused with the VFX SD.
- This VFX powers off a standard IEC / "kettle" cable. This cable is not included in the sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.