Korg Electribe EMX-1
The EMX-1 comes in a sturdy metal chassis with a large LCD display, large memory, more voices & multi-timbrality, plus lots of real-time control options and and vacuum tubes to add that warmth to your sounds. The ribbon controller and slider provide a remarkable realtime interface for accessing the units powerful arpeggiator. The EMX-1 is a fantastic dance production machine best suited for live performances. The sounds of the synth and drum parts are excellent, and totally contemporary with your favourite electronica artists (because they use it too). Easy and intuitive to use, flexible, fun and inspiring.
• This is a used Electribe EMX-1
• This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
• All pots and pads are fully functional and responsive. As is the arpeggiator ribbon and slider.
• This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some wear like multiple small nicks and scratches. There is nothing major, and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of this unit.
• This sale is for the EMX-1 and a generic 240V power supply so you can plug and play right away in Australia and New Zealand.
• If you purchase from overseas, you may need a step-up transformer to use the supplied power supply. If you are unsure about this please send us a message prior to purchase.
• This sale is for the unit and power supply only. Nothing else is included unless mentioned above.
Polyphony - 16 voices
Multitimbral - 16 total; 5 synth parts, 9 drum parts, 1 synthesiser accent part, 1 drum accent part
Oscillators - Analog Modeling + PCM: 207 drum PCM waveforms, 76 Synth PCM waveforms (16bit, 44.1kHz)
Memory - Internal + External Memory: SmartMedia (4-128 MB, 3V)
Patterns - 256 patterns (192 preload), Maximum 128 steps by part, Maximum 24 motion sequence by pattern
Songs - 64 songs (3 preload), Maximum 256 patterns
Filter - 4 types (synth part): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Pass Plus
Keyboard - 16 soft pads
Effects - 16 types x 3 (Chain)
Control - MIDI (In, Out, Thru)
Date Produced - 2003
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.