Sequential Circuits Pro-One
The Pro-One is an awesome monophonic synth. According to the Pro-One user manual this unit represents one voice of the legendary Prophet-5. Although I would consider it to have a lot more to offer than just one voice of the legendary poly synth. It sounds amazing and is packed full of features. It is a really nice synth with the desirable J-wire keyboard. This and could be your chance to own one of only 10,000 produced.
- This unit has been used.
This unit is in excellent condition only showing some minor wear. Most wear occurs on the wood side panels as one side has faded more than the other, there is also a small chip on the bottom of this side. Otherwise nothing major, just some small nicks and scratches. Please see photos for more details.
This unit has been serviced.
This service included completely stripping and cleaning the keybed, all keys, J-wires and replacing the Pratt Read bushings, the potentiometers were cleaned and lubricated, it has had a deep clean inside and out and has been calibrated and tuned to factory specifications.
- This unit has two options of 115V or 230V which makes it worldwide compatible. Please ensure the voltage selector at the back of the unit is set at the correct setting to suit your country before powering on this beautiful mono synth. This unit has an Australian plug end installed.
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 2 VCOs (CEM-3340 chips): : VCO A saw/pulse, VCO B saw/tri/pulse, Noise
- LFO - saw, tri, pulse
- Filter - CEM-3320 Filter chips: 4-pole lowpass with Cutoff, Resonance, ADSR Envelope, Keyboard Tracking
- VCA - ADSR Env
- Keyboard - 36 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Arepg: UP, UP/DOWN patterns, Latch mode; SEQUENCER: 2 patterns of pitch info only, 40 note capacity.
- Control - CV/GATE
- Date Produced - 1981 - 1984
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.