Yamaha DX7 - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser
The Classic 80's FM synthesiser. It is perfect for all your retro sounds, bass, leads, pads and FM effects. It is an extremely powerful and great sounding machine - Especially if you delve into programming you own patches.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in good condition for its age. This unit only shows some nicks and scratches. One of the side panels has a small crack. please see photos for more details.
• This DX7 has been tested and is working as it should. The sliders are smooth and have a solid feel, all membrane buttons work well.
• This unit has had a new memory battery installed. This unit has some cool customs patches loaded in it so we have decided to leave them in there. However if you would like us to load in those classic DX7 factory patches please ensure to add this in the "message to seller" section at the checkout.
• This DX7 is 100V. This means you MUST ensure you have this unit connected to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on in Australia. If you are unsure about this please send us a message. We have some nice ones for sale, please see our other listings.
• If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-dow n. We are more than happy to help you source the correct product, just get in contact with us.
Polyphony - 16 Voices
Oscillators - 16 bit Digital 6 operator FM.
LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity and aftertouch)
Memory - 32 Patches
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1983-87
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.