- This is a used item.
- This unit is physically in very good condition! It shows some general small scuffs and scratches. Please see photos.
- The only fault this unit has is that the LCD screen has started to fade. The lettering is not as black as it should be. Please see photos for further details.
- This DX7 has had a minor service. This included installing a new memory battery. It is now a pleasure to use!
- The factory patches have been loaded in for the convenience of the synths new owner.
- This DX7 is 100V.
You must ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before you power on this unit. A high quality, isolated step-down will be included for Australian buyers only.
- If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down. Please ask before purchase if you are unsure.
- Polyphony - 16 voices (8 voices in Dual mode)
- Oscillators - FM Tone Generator (6 operators and 32 algorithms)
- LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
- Filter - None
- VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
- Keyboard - 61 keys, Velocity and Aftertouch
- Memory - Internal: 64 voices/32 performances, external: 128 voices/64 performances
- Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- Weight - 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Date Produced - 1986 - 1989
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!