The only difference between a DX7IID and a DX7II-FD is the floppy disk drive. As the FDD does not work it makes this synth pretty much a DX7IID.
- This is a used item.
- This unit is physically in very good condition! It shows some general small scuffs and scratches.
- The only fault this unit has is that the FDD does not work. A synth savvy person could swap it out if they wanted to however it is not really necessary.
- This DX7 has had a minor service. This included installing a new memory battery. It is now a pleasure to use!
- The factory patches have been loaded in for the convenience of the synths new owner.
- This DX7 is 100V.
You must ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before you power on this unit. If you are unsure about this or have any questions please send us a message as we would be glad to help you out. We have some high quality isolated ones for sale. Please see our other listings.
- Polyphony - 16 voices (8 voices in Dual mode)
- Oscillators - FM Tone Generator (6 operators and 32 algorithms)
- LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
- Filter - None
- VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
- Keyboard - 61 keys, Velocity and Aftertouch
- Memory - Internal: 64 voices/32 performances, external: 128 voices/64 performances
- Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- Weight - 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Date Produced - 1986 - 1989
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!