This is a used unit however is in great condition.
- This turntable shows a small amount of wear from use and age. This includes some small nicks and light scratches on the veneer. Overall it is still a very nice turntable. Please see photos.
- The dust cover on this unit is hinged and in good condition. It has some scratches and scuffs. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with a Micro Seiki Headshell and Satin 14 cartridge & stylus. Both have been used but are in great working condition. They are also high quality and sort after pieces.
- This KP-990 has a button which moves the tonearm up and down. This assembly has been serviced so it does not move erratically. It is super smooth and working as it should.
- This KP-990 will automatically lift when you record ends. This function is also working beautifully.
- All other functions have been thoroughly tested. This unit is working and sounding as great as ever.
- Please be aware his unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect your new turntable to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. We have some for sale, you can find them in the parts and accessories section.
Drive system: direct drive
Motor: Quartz PLL coreless and slotless DC servo motor
Platter: Aluminium alloy die-cast
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
Tonearm: J-shape tube
in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us,
nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.