- This Turntable has been used.
- This sale is for ONE technics SL-1200MK3 Black.
- This turntable shows a small amount of wear from use and age like some small nicks and scratches. The Black colour has started to fade a bit which is pretty common. Please see photos.
- This turntable has been fully serviced and is in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- A brand new target lamp has been installed.
- The "click" in the pitch fader / potentiometer has been removed to allow for smooth operation and sound.
- This SL-1200MK3 has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this turntable.
- This unit will ship with the following:
- Technics Slipmat
- ADC headshell
- Brand new Ortofon OM5s cartridge and stylus
- 45 adaptor
- Nothing else is included besides what is mentioned above.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message or give us a call.