- This turntable has been used.
- This turntable show some general wear from use and age like nicks and scratches. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see all photos. Please be aware some photos make this unit look like a really bright silver, this is due to the lighting. It that bright and are more of the darker, faded colour in the latter photos.
- This unit has fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK3D have been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- This turntable will ship with:
- Technics Slipmat.
- Generic 45 Adaptor.
- Technics Headshell.
- Ortofon OM5s Cartridge and Stylus
- Technics Lid. This lid is cracked and shows obvious signs of wear. Please consider them as a free gift. As it is already cracked we cannot offer any compensation on the dust cover.
- This sale is for what has been mentioned above. Absolutely nothing else is included. If you are unsure about anything please feel free to send us a message.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
No returns for cracked / broken lids as they are already broken. This has been photographed and described in the listing.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.