- These turntables have been used.
- These turntables show some wear from use and age like nicks, scratches and fading. Overall they are still a nice pair. Please see all photos.
- These turntables have been fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- These SL-1200MK3D have been converted to 240V. They are ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- Each turntable will ship with its own
- Technics Slipmat
- Pickering Headshell and Pickering Cartdrige. One has a genuine pickering DJ stylus on it. These have also been used but in great condition to get you started. One cartridge has a brand new generic stylus with dust brush. (Dust brush can easily be removed).
The serial numbers on these units are not sequential, however they are very close.
They are GE1HC 002 725 and GE1HC 002 609
This sale is for what has been mentioned above. Absolutely nothing else is included.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.