- This is a used unit.
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some general wear from age like scuffs, nicks and a bit of surface oxidisation. Please see photos for more details.
- This unit has been serviced. It is a pleasure to use and sounds great! All switches, pads and pots are functioning as they should. It is ready to go at home or in the studio!
- This unit is running OS 3.5 (Vailixi) and has the maximum RAM installed of 32mb.
- This unit has a brand new MPC Stuff Pad sensors and Fat Pads.
- This unit has had a SCSI to SD card reader installed. It comes with an SD card which has been formatted to hold 26 partitions. The SD card reader is running the latest firmware.
- This unit is 120V. This means you MUST use it with the correct step-down transformer. One will be supplied for free to buyers within Australia. If you are from overseas please contact us if you are unsure if you will need a step-down or not prior to purchase.
Polyphony - 32 notes
- Sampler - 16-bit, 44.1kHz, Stereo
- Memory - 2MB RAM (22 seconds) to 32 MB
- Filter - Lowpass filter with resonance and envelope
- Sounds - 24 Drum sets and 4 Pad Banks
- Keyboard - 16 soft pads (w/ velocity & aftertouch)
- Arpeg/Seq - Sequencer: 20 songs, 99 sequences, 99 tracks, 75,000 note capacity
- Control - MIDI, MTC, SMPTE
- Date Produced - 1994
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.