AKAI MPC 2000XL
The Akai MPC 2000XL is a personal favourite. It is an excellent machine providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities and tons of features in one convenient and portable desktop unit.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some slight pitting on the front panel, please see photos for more details.
• This unit is running version 1.2 and has been upgraded with the maximum ram of 32mb.
• This MPC has a multi card reader installed. It has been tested using the SD card slot and is working perfectly. The other slots have not been tested. A 8GB SanDisk SD card will be included in the sale.
• This MPC 2000XL has been tested and is functioning as it should. The screen is bright and clear, all buttons and pads are firm and responsive.
• This unit is 100-240V. This means it is ready to plug and play anywhere in the world! Please be aware IEC cable is not included in the sale.
• Polyphony - 32 voices
• Sampler - 44.1 kHz sample rates; 16-Bit; 32 MB; and SCSI interface; Supports sample data from S1000 and S3000 series samplers, the E-mu EIIIx library, Roland S750/S760 libraries, .WAV files samples.
• LFO - 2 LFOs
• Filter - 12 dB resonant filtering
• Keyboard - 16 soft pads with velocity
• Sequencer - 300,000 note sequence capacity; Supports both linear and pattern-style (looped) recording; Step Edit mode; MIDI clock, MTC, and SMPTE (optional)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1999
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.