AKAI MPC 2000XL
The Akai MPC 2000XL is a personal favourite. It is an excellent machine that provides rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities and tons of features in one convenient and portable desktop unit.
The MPC2000XL has been used by loads of well known beat makers and producers such as Knxoldge, Kanye West, Dr Dre, Madlib, Travis Scott, Pete Rock, Bruno Mars, MF Doom, Hudson Mowhawke, RJD2, Jay Z, Dibiase, Ras G, Samiyam, DJ Shadow, Prefuse 73, Outkast, Linkin Park and too many more!
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great physical condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. This includes some small nicks and marks. There is nothing major at all and overall this is a nice MPC2000XL.
• This unit is running OS 1.2.
• This MPC has been serviced and upgraded. It is now a pleasure to use. This includes:
- A brand new CF card reader was installed. A 1GB CF card will be included to get you started!
- Upgraded with the maximum ram of 32mb
- All faulty switches were replaced.
- A brand new screen has been installed so you don't have to worry about the all too common screen failure.
- An Akai 8 output board has been installed. (Personally, we find this is a must for any serious MPC production)
• This MPC 2000XL has been tested and is functioning as it should. The screen is bright and clear, all buttons and pads are firm and responsive.
• This unit is 100-240V. This means it is ready to plug and play anywhere in the world! Please be aware IEC cable is not included in the sale.
• This sale is for the unit and CF card only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
• Polyphony - 32 voices
• Sampler - 44.1 kHz sample rates; 16-Bit; 32 MB; and SCSI interface; Supports sample data from S1000 and S3000 series samplers, the E-mu EIIIx library, Roland S750/S760 libraries, .WAV files samples.
• LFO - 2 LFOs
• Filter - 12 dB resonant filtering
• Keyboard - 16 soft pads with velocity
• Sequencer - 300,000 note sequence capacity; Supports both linear and pattern-style (looped) recording; Step Edit mode; MIDI clock, MTC, and SMPTE (optional)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1999
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.