The Akai MPC 2000XL is a personal favourite. It is an excellent machine providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities and tons of features in one convenient and portable desktop unit.
This unit has been fully upgraded and serviced!
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great physical condition. It shows some general wear from use and age, please see photos for more details. There is nothing major at all and overall is a really nice piece.
• This unit is running OS version 1.2 and has been upgraded with the maximum RAM of 32mb.
• This MPC2000XL has had a brand new screen installed so you don't need to worry about it burning out anytime soon.
• The floppy disk drive has been replaced with a brand new CF card reader. (No CF card included)
• This unit has had the individual 8 output expansion board installed. (Personally, we find this is a must for any serious MPC production)
• This MPC 2000XL has been tested and is functioning as it should. All buttons, pots and pads are nice and responsive.
• This unit is 100-240V. This means it is ready to plug and play anywhere in the world! Please be aware IEC cable is not included in the sale.
• This sale is for an MPC2000XL running OS 1.2, 32MB of Ram, 8 output board, brand new screen and brand new CF card reader.
• Polyphony - 32 voices
• Sampler - 44.1 kHz sample rates; 16-Bit; 32 MB; and SCSI interface; Supports sample data from S1000 and S3000 series samplers, the E-mu EIIIx library, Roland S750/S760 libraries, .WAV files samples.
• LFO - 2 LFOs
• Filter - 12 dB resonant filtering
• Keyboard - 16 soft pads with velocity
• Sequencer - 300,000 note sequence capacity; Supports both linear and pattern-style (looped) recording; Step Edit mode; MIDI clock, MTC, and SMPTE (optional)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1999
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.