AKAI S900 Classic Vintage 12bit LO-FI 2U Rack Sampler Upgraded With HXC & OS 4.0 - 100V
A great sounding and powerful sampler which is still popular and in use today by producers and engineers worldwide. You just can't beat the sound of these classic AKAI units.
The S900 has been used by Dr. Dre, Bootsy Collins, Pete Rock, Vangelis, Enya, Jimmy Edgar, Kevin Sheilds, Public Enemy and many more!
• This is a used unit.
• This unit has a brand new Gotek installed. This unit will boot into OS 4 with the included 16GB USB.
• This unit is overall in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. This includes some general marks, nicks and light scratches. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see photos.
• A brand new, bright, backlit LCD screen has been installed.
• This unit is in excellent functional condition as it has just come from a major service and thorough test run.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
• This sale includes will include a Japanese IEC cable. This can then be plugged into your the step down transformer. (step down transformer not included but we sell them separately. Please see note above.)
• Polyphony - 8 voices
• Sampler - 12-bit linear, 7.5 - 40kHz sampling rates (63 seconds).
• Memory - 750 kB RAM in S900 (not expandable).
• VCA - ADSR
• Control - MIDI
• OS 4.0 adds crossfade looping filter and ADSR pre trig record.
• Date Produced: 1986
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.