Behringer V-Amp Pro Guitar Amp Modeling and Multi-Effects Processor - 100V
A rackmount version of the V-AMP, the Behringer V-AMP Pro Modeling Preamp has amazing subtlety of tone and exact replication of 32 classic and modern amp styles. 15 cab simulations can be mixed and matched with any amp. 16 editable high-end stereo effects include rotary speaker and wah-wah with optional MIDI pedal. 125 memory locations. 15 rear-panel connections for comprehensive routing. Complete MIDI automation through Windows editor software. Adjustable chromatic tuner, adjustable aux stereo in, and intuitive interface with lighted dials.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in excellent condition. It will be shipped in a lightweight case. Please see photos for further details.
• This unit has been tested and it is fully functional.
• This unit is 100V. This means you MUST ensure you have this unit connected to the correct step-down. A high quality, isolated step-down transformer will be supplied with the synthesiser if the new owner is located within Australia.
• If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down. Please ask if you are unsure.
• This sale is for the unit, carry case, user manual and step-down (AU ONLY). Nothing else is included in this sale.
Polyphony - 16 Voices
Oscillators - 16 bit Digital 6 operator FM.
LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity and aftertouch)
Memory - 32 Patches
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1983-87
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.