The SK-10 is the smallest of the SK series. It offers 1.4 seconds of 8-bit sampling goodness, along with some eightiestastic drum beats and synth tones. Although lacking some of the feature of the SK-1 it has a few sampling features which the SK-1 does not. It is small, light, can run on batteries and has a built in speaker for portability and fun on the go.
- This unit has been used
- This unit shows some minor wear, nothing major at all. Overall it is still a very nice piece. Please see photos.
- This unit has been tested and is working as it should.
- The SK-10 powers on with a 7.5V power supply or 5 x AA batteries. (Neither are included in the sale)
- 9.38 kHz sampling frequency
- 8 bit
- 1.4 seconds of sampling
- holds one sample
- 32 mini keys
- 13 envelope shapes
- 11 drum patterns: disco, rock, pops, march, samba, bossa nova, rhumba, 4 beat, swing, slow rock, waltz
- additive synth section.
- 5 PCM tones: piano, brass ensemble, trumpet, synth drums, human voice
- 3 synth tones: flute, pipe organ, jazz organ
- Sequencer: 400 steps of polyphonic programming or 99 step chord sequence with and 198 steps each of two solo voices.
- Loses all sequence and sample memory when turned off.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.