AKAI S3000XL 90's 16-bit Rack MIDI Stereo Digital Sampler
The Akai S3000XL is a 16 bit professional stereo digital sampler. It's an 32 voice polyphonic sampler, using 16 bits sampling technique and 44.1 kHz sampling frequency. It's equipped with a 3.5" HD floppy drive and can load samples from the Akai S1000, EMU and Roland sound library. (From Planet Groove)
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in good condition showing a little wear from general use over the years. Please see photos.
• This unit is running OS 2. It does not need a floppy disk to boot. It also has 16 Megawords (32mb) of RAM installed. This unit does not have a HD installed.
• This unit has been tested and is working well, as is the floppy drive.
• The backlight on the screen is a bit dull which is common to see in these units.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V.
You will need to ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on this unit.
If you are unsure about this please send us a message.
• 32 voice polyphony
• Digital resonant filters
• Assignable Program Modulation (APM) for flexible sound control
• New MultiMode for easy multitimbral setup and layering
• MESA Remote Control/Librarian Software for Macintosh
• RAM expansion (up to 32MB) with standard SIMMs
• Standard MIDI File player
• Clear, easy-to-learn user interface
• Compatibility with E-mu and Roland sound libraries
• Large graphic display
• Stereo Mix + 8 individual outputs
• S/PDIF digital I/O
• Direct-to-disk recording
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.