AKAI MPC 2000XL - Blue
The Akai MPC 2000XL is a personal favourite. It is an excellent machine providing rock solid sequencing and drum programming combined with powerful sampling facilities and tons of features in one convenient and portable desktop unit.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great physical condition only showing some minor wear. Please see photos.
• This unit is running version 1.14 and has been upgraded with max ram of 32mb.
• This MPC 2000XL has been tested and is functioning as it should. The screen is bright and clear, the zip drive is working as it should. Pads are nice and responsive and tact switches are easy to press.
• This unit is 120V. You must ensure you use the correct step-down transformer for your country before powering on this MPC 2000XL. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct product. Please be aware IEC cable is not included in the sale.
• Polyphony - 32 voices
• Sampler - 44.1 kHz sample rates; 16-Bit; 32 MB; and SCSI interface; Supports sample data from S1000 and S3000 series samplers, the E-mu EIIIx library, Roland S750/S760 libraries, .WAV files samples.
• LFO - 2 LFOs
• Filter - 12 dB resonant filtering
• Keyboard - 16 soft pads with velocity
• Sequencer - 300,000 note sequence capacity; Supports both linear and pattern-style (looped) recording; Step Edit mode; MIDI clock, MTC, and SMPTE (optional)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1999
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.