MPC1000 Music Production Studio
MPC1000 inherits all of the essential MPC features such as 32-voice stereo sampling, 64-track sequencing, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, fitting all the production capability into a compact, affordable package. The MPC1000 is small, rugged and incredibly portable for an easy fit into a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit has had a grey decal sticker put over the top. We have not seen what is underneath this sticker, however from what we can see, physically this unit is in great used condition. Please see photos.
• This unit has JJOS Version 5 Installed.
• This MPC1000 has been serviced. This included installing a pad upgrade kit. The pads feel great and are nice to press and program with.
• This MPC1000 has been thoroughly tested and is working as it should.
• This unit has 128mb of RAM installed. (Maximum).
• This MPC will ship with an english user manual and a 2GB SANDISK Ultra CF card to get you started.
• This unit is 100-240V so can be plugged in and played anywhere in the world. It uses a standard IEC cable to power on. A brand new IEC cable will be included for Australian buyers only.
• This sale is for the unit, manual and CF card only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
• Memory: 128MB installed
• Analog Input/Output:
◦ (2) Balanced 1/4" Inputs
◦ (6) Unbalanced 1/4" Outputs [Stereo L/R + 4 Assignable Outs]
◦ (1) Headphone Output
◦ Digital Input/Output:
◦ (1) Coaxial S/PDIF Input [RCA]
◦ (1) Coaxial S/PDIF Output [RCA]
• MIDI Input/Output:
◦ (2) MIDI Input [5-pin DIN]
◦ (2) MIDI Output [5-pin DIN]
• Other Input/Output:
◦ (2) 1/4" Footswitch
◦ (1) USB [Storage Support]
◦ Analog Input = +10dBu
◦ Analog Output = +17dBu [Stereo & Assignable Outs]
◦ Sampler Resolution: 16bit/44.1kHz
• Sampler Recording Time:
◦ 136sec [16MB/MONO]
◦ 24min 28sec [128MB/MONO]
• Sequencer Details:
◦ 100,000 notes resolving at 96ppq
◦ 99 Sequences with total 64 tracks per seq
◦ 20 Songs with total 250 steps per song
• Pad Details:
◦ 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
◦ 4 Pad Banks [A, B, C, D]
◦ Synchronization: MIDI Clock only
◦ 100v - 240v
• Dimensions (W x H x D):
◦ 13" x 2.97" x 8.98"
◦ 330mm x 75.5mm x 228.2mm
• Weight (net):
◦ 7.6 lbs
◦ 3.45 kg
• Data Compatibility:
◦ MPC1000: SEQ, WAV, PGM
◦ MPC2000/2000XL: SEQ (saved as MID file only), WAV, SND, PGM (Most parameters of PGM file can be loaded.)
◦ MPC2500: SEQ, WAV, PGM
◦ MPC4000: SEQ (saved as MID file only), WAV, AKP (DRUM program only...No Keygroups. Only note assign and tune are loaded.)
◦ MPC3000: SND (THRU Computer)
◦ Z4/Z8: WAV, PGM (DRUM program only. Only note assign and tune are loaded.)
◦ S5000/6000: WAV only (THRU Computer)
◦ S1000/3000: No compatibility
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.