One of the better known compressor / limiters from the DBX series. It is simple to use and excellent for punchy drums. Inputs & outputs are on jacks and on a barrier strip with screw terminals. Pairs of 160Xs can be stereo linked via a back-panel jack socket and the link switch on the front panel. 160X models will link with other 160X and 160XT models but not with the 160A
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great physical condition. It shows some small scratches and scuffs etc, nothing major at all. (Please see all photos)
- This unit has been thoroughly tested and it working as it should.
- Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale. Please see our other listings.
- The use of a step-down transformer may also apply to international buyers as well. Please ask if you are unsure so we can help you source the correct item.
- OverEasy or classic hard knee compression with dbx's ultra-musical program dependent attack and release times
- Compression ratio variable from 1:1 through infinity :1 to negative compression
- Precision dual RMS LED display monitors input or output and gain reduction over a wide range and calibrates for different operating levels
- Up to 40dB of gain reduction available
- Exclusive Infinity+ compression allows negative compression
- Optional output transformer capable
- Strappable with another 160X or 160XT
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.