Denon DP-3000 with DK-100F Universal Record Player Case, SME Model 3009 Tonearm and Ortofon Cartridge & Stylus. 100V
The Denon DP-3000 is a two speed, direct drive, manual turntable. It has the vintage vibe and feel of all the classic Denon units with the added bonus of a really nice, high quality, SME Model 3009 Series ii Improved Tonearm
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some, general nicks and scratches from use over the years. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with a hinged dust cover. This cover shows signs of wear like scuffs and scratches, however overall in good condition and perfect for protecting your new turntable.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
- This unit will be shipped with a Ortofon Concrode E Cartridge and Stylus. These are also second hand and are in good condition to get listening to your records right away! We can also swap this out at an extra cost for a higher end setup.
- We have hard wired some RCA cables to the rear of the SME tone arm, where the 4 pin connector would be. This is for ease of use so the arm can be used immediately without any esoteric cabling. However, this has been applied in such a way that it is completely non destructive and reversible. The SME arm can either have cabling upgraded from here, or can be returned to completely original with no remaining modifications.
Please be aware this unit is 100V. You MUST ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on this turntable. If you are unsure about this, please send us a message as we would be glad to help you out. (If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down. Please send us a message if you are unsure)
- This sale is for the DP-3000, SME Tonearm, dust cover and cartridge listed above. No other parts or accessories are included.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.