E-mu Systems E5000 Ultra Sampler 3U Rack Module - 100 - 240V
The E5000 Ultra was released in 1999. It is a digital sampler with synth like tweaking and 64 voices of polyphony. The E5000 features two oscillators, two envelopes, a filter, LFO, an arpeggiator, effects and more!
- This E5000 is second hand.
- This unit is overall in great condition. One of the rack ears has been bent, besides this it shows very small signs of wear from use and age. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit is running EOS V: 4.01. It has the 64 channel card, 66mB of RAM and standard effects installed.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
- This unit is a sampler, it has no HD installed nor any preloaded sounds.
- You can save sounds to floppy disks or to an external SCSI to HD. We will include a blank floppy disk to get you started.
- A synth savvy person could swap the floppy disk drive out for a modern SD or CF card emulator.
- This unit is 100-240V. This means it can be plugged in and played safely anywhere in the world! This unit used a standard IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
Sampling: 16 bit, 22.05 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
Evelope Paramerters: Attack, Decay, Decay 2, Sustain, Release
Types: 12dB Slope (2-pole), 24dB Slope (4-pole), 36dB Slope , Band Limit, Band Pass, Formant, Parametric, Z-Plane
LFO Parameters: Sample & Hold, Saw Up, Saw Down, Sine, Square, Triangle
Editing: MIDI, SCSI
Several features including tap
tempo, octave extension, note value divisor and control over how the
extensions are played (up, down, or up and down or random)
24-bit stereo effects
Audio Output Connections: 1/4" Phone Jack, Stereo Main
Audio Output Count: 4
Audio Output Notes: Main, Sub 1
MIDI Ports: IN, OUT, THRU
DAC Bits: 18
DAC Frequency Rate: 44.1
Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-select, < 50 watts
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome pro audio!