E-mu Systems E6400 Ultra Sampler 3U Rack Module
The E6400 is part of the E-MU E4 Ultra series samplers released in the 90's. It is a 64 voice, 3U rack mountable sampler / synthesiser.
- This E6400 is second hand.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. Please see photos.
- This unit has no internal hard drive installed. It has no preloaded sounds. This unit has a SCSI port so you can use a SCSI to SD, SCSI to HD or SCSI to CD to load compatible sounds. You can also use the floppy disk drive or sample straight into the machine.
- This unit is running version 4.10a
- This unit has 72MB RAM installed.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included. This unit has no expansions, extras or options installed.
- This unit is 100-240V. This means it can be plugged in and played safely anywhere in the world! This unit used a standard IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
Sampling: 16 bit, 22.05 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
Evelope Paramerters: Attack, Decay, Decay 2, Sustain, Release
Types: 12dB Slope (2-pole), 24dB Slope (4-pole), 36dB Slope , Band Limit, Band Pass, Formant, Parametric, Z-Plane
LFO Parameters: Sample & Hold, Saw Up, Saw Down, Sine, Square, Triangle
Editing: MIDI, SCSI
Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-select, < 50 watts
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome pro audio! This item is listed else where. We reserve the right to end or cancel this listing at any time.