Ensoniq ESQ-1 Polyphonic Digital Wave Synthesiser W/ Analogue Filters - 240V
The Ensoniq ESQ-1 was released in 1986. Although the waveforms are digital in nature, the filters are all analogue and it has many analogue synth features such as ring modulator, sequencer, and oscillator-sync. The envelopes and LFOs are can be freely routed to each DCO, VCA and or VCF and the 40 preset sounds can all be edited to suit your own musical style. Editing on the EQS-1 is made easy with the large screen and you are bound to come up with some really unique results. You can choose from analogue, digital, or samples or any combo since there are three independent oscillators per voice. The ESQ-1 also has dynamic voice allocation which can seamlessly switch from 8-voices of analog to 8-voices of digital or sampled voices. Lastly the ESQ-1 has a built in sequencer which can store up to 24,000 notes in 30 sequences and 10 songs via battery back-up.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is running OS 2.0
• This unit has been serviced and is fully functional.
• Physically this unit shows some general wear from use and age. This includes some small nicks, scratches etc. The keys have turned yellow. Two of the screw mounts have broken, two are still functional and keep the front panel in place. There is nothing too major, nor anything that detracts from the use or sound of this unit. Please see photos.
• All potentiometers and buttons on this ESQ-1 are responsive and function as they should.
• This ESQ-1 has been tested and has had a new memory battery installed for the convenience of the new user. All the factory patches are present and it is working and sounding as great as it should.
• This ESQ-1 is the earlier model with the heavy metal cassis.
• This unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia!!
• Polyphony - 8 voices (dynamic voice allocation)
• Oscillators - 3 digital oscillators per voice, 32 waveforms
• LFO - 3 LFOs per voice; triangle, saw, square, random
• Filter - 4-pole analog resonant filter with 6-stage envelope
• VCA - 4 VCA + 4 Envelopes with 7 parameters per voice
• Sequencer - 8-Track (30 patterns, 10 songs w/ up to 99 patterns each)
• Keyboard - 61 note (velocity)
• Memory - 40 patches
• Control - MIDI (8-parts)
• Date Produced - 1986 - 1988
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for faulty items or manufacture defect. We do not accept returns for change of mind or incorrect purchase. Please contact us if you are having problems with something you have purchased from us as we will strive to come to a solution with you.