ENSONIQ TS-10 Performance Composition Synthesiser
The TS series workstations introduced in 1993 were the culmination of the line that started with the ESQ-1 and progressed through the SQ-80, VFX, VFX-SD, SD-1, and SD-1/32. The resulting TS contained the most advanced feature set, most powerful sequencer and sound engine, and provided high quality sound and powerful effects processing. The TS-10 has a 61-note synth action keyboard with velocity and polyphonic aftertouch. (Vintage Synth Explorer)
- This is a used unit, it was released in 1995.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some small, general scratches from use over the years. Overall this is a very nice synth with no signs of internal damage, drops or spills. Please see photos.
- All switches, sliders and controls function as they should, as does the floppy drive.
- This TS-10 has had a new memory battery installed.
- This unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you may need a step-up transformer. Please ask if you are unsure.
- This unit powers on with an IEC cable. This cable is not included in the sale.
Patches: 180 preset / 120 user
Performances: 180 preset / 120 user
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!