The L-100 was released in the 60's. The L-100 is the model, the 111 refers to the cabinet style. It has built in speakers and is often referred to as a spinnet organ as it is a smaller model, compared to the large C3 and B3 console type organs. The L-122 produces that well known and classic hammond sound via a nice big heavy tonewheel 'generator' fired through lots of valves.
- This is a used unit
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some wear from use and age. There is some oxidisation on the front and foot pedals. There are also small nicks and chips, however nothing major at all. Overall this is a really nice piece. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has had a thorough service. This included:
- Deoxidisation of contacts - including drawbar box which was completely disassembled and lubricated, signal interconnections, and key contacts.
- Electronics were serviced as necessary.
- Tubes are all original Hammond and have been tested with a military spec tube tester.
- Fresh hammond oil applied throughout tonewheel generator and has been run in.
- Mains safety fuse and earth installed.
- This unit has had a good clean, inside and out.
- This unit is working as it should and sounds great!
- This unit has the original cover for the back which is not pictured.
- Weight: Approx. 95kg
- Two 44-key manuals
- 13-note pedalboard & expression pedal.
- Harmonic drawbars for tone selection
- 17 control tabs for presets, vibrato, reverb, volume, and percussion
- Built-in reverb tank
- Tube preamp.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.