The L-100 was released in the 60's. The L-100 is the model, however the 122 refers to the cabinet style. It has built in speakers and is often referred to as a spinnet organ as it is a smaller model, compared to the large C3 and B3 console type organs. The L-122 produces that well known and classic hammond sound via a nice big heavy tonewheel 'generator' fired through lots of valves.
- This is a used unit
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some wear from use and age like nicks and chips, however nothing major at all. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has had a thorough service. This included:
- Deoxidisation of contacts - including drawbars, signal interconnection, keys.
- Amplifier and electronics were serviced.
- faulty tubes have been replaced.
- Fresh hammond oil applied throughout tonewheel generator and has been run in.
- Mains safety fuse and earth installed.
- This unit is working as it should and sounds great!
- This unit has a cover for the back which is not pictured.
- Weight: Approx. 95kg
- Two 44-key manuals
- 13-note pedalboard & expression pedal.
- Harmonic drawbars for tone selection
- 17 control tabs for presets, vibrato, reverb, volume, and percussion
- Built-in reverb tank
- Tube preamp.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.