Kawai K5000s 90's Music Workstation / 61 Key Polyphonic Digital Synthesiser
The K5000 was Kawai's top of the line music workstation digital synthesier when it was released back in 1996. It's a bold and elegantly designed synth with a large LCD display, realtime controls and incredible sounds! The K5000s features plenty of LFO modulation, filters and envelope controls allow you to shape and morph your sounds further. The on-board multi-effects add the final touch of life to your sounds.
The K5000S added 12 dedicated knobs for hands-on control of filter, LFO and envelope parameters. There are 4 user-definable knobs and 2 assignable switches. The K5000S also has a 40-pattern arpeggiator on-board with 8 user-definable patterns too! (Vinatge Synth Explorer)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional. Even the floppy disk drive is still working well!
- Overall this synth is in excellent condition. It shows some minor wear, like some scuffs and a couple of scratches. They keys have started to yellow. Please see photos.
- All the tact switches have been replaced so programming and editing is a breeze.
- This unit is a factory 240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia. It powers on with an ICE cable. (Cable not included)
- This sale is for the K5000S only. No other parts, accessories, cables etc are included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.