KAWAI Q-80 Vintage Digital MIDI Sequencer
The Kawai Q-80 was released in 1989, It is a sequencer that has a built in 2DD floppy disk drive for storage. It allows playback, editing, and recording via its MIDI connections.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in good condition for its age. It shows some general wear, nothing major. Please see photos.
- This unit has been tested and it is fully functional.
- This sale is for the unit, hard case and genuine PSU only. Nothing else is included in the sale.
- The hard case shows some wear like some rust on the latches, however they are still working as they should and it is perfect for protecting your new Q80. (No keys included)
- The PSU is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia. You may not be able to use this PSU in some countries like the USA or China as you will need a step-down transformer. If you are unsure please ask.
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.