KORG DSM-1 Rare 80's Digital Sampling Synthesiser 3U Rack Mount Module
A pretty rare piece, this unit is loved by those that have taken the time to learn how to use all its features. The DSM-1 is a polyphonic synthesiser and sampler released by Korg in 1987. This 12-bit, 3U rack mount unit has 16 voices, 16 individual outputs, twin digital delays, oscillator sync, unison feature, multiple sample rate options, an analogue filter and more!
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows signs of wear like some scratches and nicks. All text is bright and clear. No major damage or signs of drops or spills. Overall a nice piece for a 32 year old machine! Please see photos.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested. It is all fully functional.
- This DSM-1 has had a brand new, back lit LED screen installed. (Please note the screen looks washed out in the pictures due to the lighting. We have attached a photo of how nice and clear it actually is)
- This unit is 100V. This means you MUST have the correct step-down transformer before powering on the unit. If you are unsure about this please send us a message. We have some for use in Australia. Please see the following listing: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173909299338
- If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down transformer If you are unsure about this please let us know so we can help you source the correct product.
- This unit require a 2 pin IEC. This cable is not included in the sale.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.