• This unit has been used.
• This unit shows a small amount of wear, mostly on the side panels. Overall it is a really nice piece for a unit that is 33 years old. Please see photos.
• Unfortunately this unit has one fault, which is the floppy disk drive is not working. A synth savvy person could swap it out with a replacement or an emulator.
• Besides the floppy drive, this unit is functioning and sounding as it should.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. We have some 240V-100V units for use in Australia. Please see our other listings. If you are from overseas you may also need a step-down. Please contact us if you are unsure or have any questions.
• This sale is for the DSS-1 unit only. Nothing else is included in the sale.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.