The Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice processor was released in the early 1980's. It consisted of a Vocoder with its own internal waveforms, a five part Harmoniser, a Pitch-shifter and an Internal Synth. The Vocoder is very intelligible. While the Harmoniser does not sound super realistic, it has its own unique effect. It has five polyphonic voices, four with chorus on, unison mode and 64 memory patches to store your settings. (VintageSynthExplorer)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is great. It shows some general nicks and scratches from use over the years. Please see photos.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, power supply, cables or accessories are included.
Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means you MUST use this power supply with a step-down transformer. If you do not, you could cause irreparable damage to the unit. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale, please see our other listings.
- International buyers may or may not need to use a step-down. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- This unit uses a two pin IEC cable to power on. These cables are really hard to find, so we will include a two pin to figure 8 cable as well as a Japanese figure 8 cable to use with your step-down.
- This sale is for the Korg DVP-1 only. No other parts, expansions or accessories are included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.