KORG DW-6000 Vintage 80's Programmable Digital Waveform Synthesiser - 240V
Imagine a Poly-800 with 8 waveforms instead of 2! The DW-6000 was Korg's first digitally controlled analogue synth. It has 8 sampled digital waveforms, analogue resonant filter with separate VCF and VCA ADBSSR envelopes. The 6 voice polyphony can be used in two modes, as is, or in monophonic mode with all six voices stacked and the 64 presets can be reprogrammed by the user.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit shows some minor wear but overall is in great condition for a synth released in 1985. Please see photos.
• This synth has just come from a service. This included addressing any faults, Converted to 240V with original internal multi-tap transformer, a new memory battery was installed and the factory patches have been reloaded.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested since being serviced. All the sliders are functioning as they should, the buttons are responsive and easy to press.
• This unit will be shipped in an orignal Korg DW-6000 leight weight, padded carry / gig bag.
• This unit is 240V so is ready to plug and play within Australia.
Please be aware if you purchase from overseas you will need to ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this unit. If you are unsure about what this means please send us a message.
• This unit uses a standard IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
• Polyphony - 6 voices
• Oscillators - 2 DCOs per voice; DWGS: 8 sampled digital waveforms
• LFO - YES
• Filter - Analog Low-pass resonant filter with ADBSSR 6-parameter envelope generator
• VCA - ADBSSR 6-parameter envelope generator
• Keyboard - 61 keys
• Memory - 64 patches
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1985
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. We do not accept refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchase. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.