Korg Electribe EMX-1
The EMX-1 comes in a sturdy metal chassis with a large LCD display, large memory, more voices & multi-timbrality, plus lots of real-time control options and and vacuum tubes to add that warmth to your sounds. The ribbon controller and slider provide a remarkable realtime interface for accessing the units powerful arpeggiator. The EMX-1 is a fantastic dance production machine best suited for live performances. The sounds of the synth and drum parts are excellent, and totally contemporary with your favourite electronica artists (because they use it too). Easy and intuitive to use, flexible, fun and inspiring.
• This is a used Electribe EMX-1
• This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
• All text is nice, bright and clear. All pots and pads are fully functional and responsive. As is the arpeggiator ribbon and slider.
• This unit is the updated, more desirable SD version. This means you can save your data onto SD cards, rather than the somewhat unreliable SmartMedia Format.
• This unit is in great physical condition. It only shows some minor wear from use. Please see photos.
• This unit uses a 12V, Positive center, 3.5A power adaptor. This adaptor is not included in the sale. This sale is for the unit only.
Polyphony - 16 voices
Multitimbral - 16 total; 5 synth parts, 9 drum parts, 1 synthesizer accent part, 1 drum accent part
Oscillators - Analog Modeling + PCM: 207 drum PCM waveforms, 76 Synth PCM waveforms (16bit, 44.1kHz)
Memory - Internal + External Memory: SmartMedia (4-128 MB, 3V)
Patterns - 256 patterns (192 preload), Maximum 128 steps by part, Maximum 24 motion sequence by pattern
Songs - 64 songs (3 preload), Maximum 256 patterns
Filter - 4 types (synth part): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Pass Plus
Keyboard - 16 soft pads
Effects - 16 types x 3 (Chain)
Control - MIDI (In, Out, Thru)
Date Produced - 2003
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.