Korg Electribe ER-1
The ER-1 was released in the late 90's. Simply by tweaking the knobs on the ELECTRIBE R, you have unlimited control over all the elements that make up the sounds - like pitch, modulation depth, waveform shape and much more. Drop these sounds into the built-in sequencer and you've got unique rhythms with your own creative signature.
• This is a used Electribe ER-1
• This unit has been tested and is working as it should.
• This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, accessories or power adaptors are included. We have some generic power supplies for sale. Please see our other listings.
• Polyphony - 10 voices (parts)
• Multitimbral - 10 Parts (4 synthesiser parts, 2 audio in parts, 2 hi-hat parts, 1 crash cymbal part, 1 hand clap part)
• Memory - 256 Patterns, 16 songs
• Patterns - 64 steps maximum per part, motion sequence, 1 parameter per part, 64 events
• Songs - 256 patterns maximum per song, event recording 35,700 events maximum
• Keyboard - 16 touch pads
• Effects - Delay (normal, motion sequence, tempo delay)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1999
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.
Shipping within Australia is free. You may incur extra charges if you live in a remote area.
International buyers: Duty, Tax, GST or any other import charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.